Reduced and roster fees available. Use of premises at no cost
If all parties’ representatives are working pro bono, we will offer our services pro bono as well.
Ample availability of dates
•Full day mediation
•Evenings and weekends available
Woodbridge, Richmond Hill, Aurora, Scarborough, Pickering, Ajax, Whitby, Uxbridge, New Market, Oakville, London, Markham, Stouffville, Hamilton, Vaughan, King City, Caledonia, Halton, Milton, Burlington, Cobourg
We continue to be mentored by 30 years mediation professionals including Frank Gomberg, Harold Cares and Jay Rudolph.
We are members of the Law Society of Upper Canada (LSUC), Family Mediation Canada (FMC) and the Family Dispute Resolution Institute of Ontario (FDRIO)
We will put our 15 years of experience in the legal profession at your disposal
What is mediation?
When involved in conflict, including legal disputes, mediation is the confidential process which allows the parties to self-manage these disputes and reach a negotiated agreement with the support of a neutral and impartial mediator, outside of court.
When you already have a case in court in Toronto, Windsor, and Ottawa, Mediation is a mandatory step in the process of litigation.
As the Attorney General of Ontario website indicates, the purpose of mediation is not to determine who wins and who loses, but to develop creative solutions to disputes in a way that is not possible at a trial.
Indeed, the Attorney General of Ontario goes further and asks the parties to consider these questions in preparing for mediation:
• What is the best result each party can hope for in the lawsuit and the worst result that could happen?
• What is each party trying to accomplish by the lawsuit? What is really important to each of them?
• What are the main concerns of the other parties and how can they be addressed?
• Are there any solutions to the dispute that can reconcile the interests of all parties?
• Are there any limits on each party's ability to settle?
• What will happen if the case does not settle at mediation?
Motor Vehicle Accidents
Long Term Disability
Wills & Estates
Employment & Workplace
Family Mediation Canada FMC
Family Dispute Resolution Institute of Ontario FDRIO